Pages

Tuesday, May 18

Hula Hula FOTD

NARS Hula Hula Eyeshadow Duo is from the NARS Spring 2009 collection. It comes with two cool-toned eye shadows; a shimmery strawberry pink with gold particles & a hazelnut with gold glitter particles.
Note: The glitter in this eye shadow (especially the gold) is pretty chunky. When using these eye shadows I normally tap off any chunky glitter before applying it onto the eye. However when I really want to show off and use the glitter I spray my eye shadow brush with a mixing medium (like for example Fix+) and then dab the shadow with its glitter gently onto the lid.
I think this is a beautiful duo compact & feel it would suit most skin tones! Here is my FOTD I created with Hula Hula:
(eww hate this photo but was not having a very good photo morning...grr!)
Face:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid & Powder in NC20
Revlon Concealer
1.       Revlon Bronzer
MAC Springsheen (blush)
MAC Belightful Iridescent Powder (highlighter)

Eyes:
MAC Prep+Prime Eye Base
NARS Hula Hula - gold (all over lid)
NARS Hula Hula - pink (crease & lower lash line)
MAC Brule (brow highlight)
MAC Smolder (waterline)
MAC Liquid Eyeliner (top lash line)
Nutrimetics Curvy Lash XL Mascara

Lips:
MAC Angel Lipstick
MAC Lipgelée in Lilacrush

5 comments:

Holly said...

so pretty! great for summer xx

Rosalyn said...

Gorgeous, as ever! They are really great colours on you.

Anonymous said...

What a soft, perfect look. I adore pink shadows!! Awesome job.

missy_ellie_uk said...

This look is gorgeous! I have never tried any NARs eyeshadows, but I really want to now. x

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.