On Wednesday I spend the day browsing the shops in Amsterdam because I was going to catch up with a friend for dinner in the evening. Now that I have been back in The Netherlands for a few weeks I'm really starting to see the country again with fresh eyes and am gaining a new found appreciation. It's such a beautiful place :)
The city was pretty busy (but it always seems to be) and Amsterdam has a fantastic variety of shops. I ended up buying most of my purchases at River Island, I really love that shop! Check out my new clothes below:River Island: Beige ribbed jumper "dress" with scoop neck & gold zip detail
Think this will be so comfy for winter, over leggings, jeans or even to just throw on in the mornings!
River Island: Super Skinny Dark Denim Stretch Jeans
Love the stud detailing on the front and back pocket
River Island: Red check flannel shirt
Rocking the lumberjack look ;)
(Ps wearing the new jeans..)
River Island: Black leather asymmetric aviator jacket with
woolen lined collar & zip pockets.
I didn't bring an autumn in between jacket with me from NZ to Europe so needed something to keep me a little warmer in the colder days. Love the woolen collar, which also can be removed.
Pieces: Gold coloured long chain key necklace.
I've been looking for a key chain necklace for a while. Ideally I'd like to have the Tiffany & Co one but my budget doesn't stretch that far at the moment haha so I got this one for €9 instead.
I also got 2 new MAC eyeshadows:
Club (red-brown with green pearl, satin)
& Charcoal Brown (muted taupe brown, matte)
Hope you are all having a great week! I am off to the city of Apeldoorn & Arnhem in the Netherlands for a "ladies weekend" with my Mum & Sister. Bye xoxo






5 comments:
Great buys! I love that chunky sweater dress. I cant wait for fall to be here. Im also excited to see a eye look using Club. Its such a unique color!
Lovely haul!:D I really like that jumper dress, a versatile item!:D
***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com
You look so gorgeous- love those jeans!!!!
I LOVED the shopping in Amsterdam when I was there last year- I bought wayyyyy too much, but it was all so pretty!!
you look lovely in all these photos and that check shirt is gorgeous! :) xoxo
Those jeans make you look super skinny, Its not a look I like for me but you suit it!
Post a Comment