Pages

Sunday, August 15

Apricot Souffle %

Whilst browsing the shops in the city a few weeks back, I found out that they have a small Sephora shop based in one of NL's department chain stores. I absolutely LOVE Sephora in the States because it's just like a little heaven for a cosmetics addict like me ;) Anyways the Sephora department here in The Hague is pretty small but still sells their own brand Sephora, Benefit & Too Faced which is fabulous. 
Of course I couldn't resist a little purchase so I got the Sephora Super Shimmer Lipgloss in "Apricot Soufflé".
I have been wearing this gloss most days on my holiday and just love it! 
It's a perfect natural, slightly peachy pink lip gloss with multi-holographic shimmers & a yummy apricot taste. 
Think I might  have to check out what other colours they have in this lip gloss. Any recommendations?

2 comments:

xoxo Mimi said...

I love it. It isnt too much. It doesnt look to thick or sticky. Thanks for sharing Doll

Darling Heart said...

Thats such a lovely colour, you look gorge!
I so wish we had Sephora in the UK!
Great post girly!
x