On the weekend I was invited for a lovely day of pampering at the luxurious Soho Hotel in London! I'd been at this hotel before for an event and love it's fabulous design and style. Aussie & Herbal Essences had rented this AMAZING hotel room for the afternoon where we got to meet Liz Taw, Aussie ambassador, to get a mini hair styling session, get our make up touched up and nails done. Plus there was a range of tea/drinks and treats for us to enduldge in. What a perfect way to spend a Saturday afternoon!
Plus I got to catch up with other beauty bloggers like the lovely Jen and Hayley!
Liz Taw, the hair stylist, gave me some great tips on how to use my straightening iron and velco rollers to create a 'blow-dry' effect at home! Basically grab a lock of hair & glide it through your iron's with a comb - then apply your velco rollers, spray some hairspray on them & let the hair cool. Then apply your make up, have your breakfast or just chill out and when you take the rollers out (once cool) you will have the same blow dry volume effect without the struggles of not having enough hands to blow dry & use a round brush all at the same time (I admit - I fully can't do this!) Give it a go, I'm really liking the results!
On the day Aussie also introduced us to their new 'Lusciously Light' conditioners!
Plus I got to catch up with other beauty bloggers like the lovely Jen and Hayley!
Liz Taw, the hair stylist, gave me some great tips on how to use my straightening iron and velco rollers to create a 'blow-dry' effect at home! Basically grab a lock of hair & glide it through your iron's with a comb - then apply your velco rollers, spray some hairspray on them & let the hair cool. Then apply your make up, have your breakfast or just chill out and when you take the rollers out (once cool) you will have the same blow dry volume effect without the struggles of not having enough hands to blow dry & use a round brush all at the same time (I admit - I fully can't do this!) Give it a go, I'm really liking the results! On the day Aussie also introduced us to their new 'Lusciously Light' conditioners!
I am already a big fan of AUSSIE shampoos and conditioners. My favourite is their 'Take the Heat' Range.
I personally don't mind this too much but a lot of people find their conditioners quite heavy! So now they have developed a miraculous lightweight formula which means that you can get the conditioning you love, without it weighing your hair down. So you have all the goodness of your favourite Aussie post-shampoo moisture boosts with an extra pick-me-up! The lightweight formula will ensure you hair doesn’t fall flat, leaving you with lusciously light locks that are rich and bouncy.
I personally don't mind this too much but a lot of people find their conditioners quite heavy! So now they have developed a miraculous lightweight formula which means that you can get the conditioning you love, without it weighing your hair down. So you have all the goodness of your favourite Aussie post-shampoo moisture boosts with an extra pick-me-up! The lightweight formula will ensure you hair doesn’t fall flat, leaving you with lusciously light locks that are rich and bouncy.

4 comments:
Yay! Love the photo collage - lovely pics! x
ohh I would give anything for one day of pampering :D
http://laughing-in-the-purple-rain.blogspot.com/
Looks like a lovely event! It's such a shame I coudln't make it down to London for it, looks like you had a lovely time!
xxx
Just went online and bought some velcro rollers. I have some heated ones but wanted some really massive one for that perfect blow dry look and you have reminded me! Looks like you had a fab day honey xx
Post a Comment