I recently picked up this AMAZING bargain at the sales; brand new, leather, over the knee, flat boots from Oasis. At what price? You wouldn't guess it.....£20!! I couldn't believe it when I spotted them on the shop floor tucked away somewhere and I was beyond excitement when I realised they actually had 1x pair left in my size (38/UK5) Wooop woop! I can't stop wearing them at the moment, perfect paired with leggings, skirts, dresses, jeans...well everything really! Here a recent OOTD with my new boots ♥

♥ Black leather over the knee flat boots by Oasis
♥ Black Leggings by Witchery
♥ Brown flared, knitted jumper with longer sides by H&M - on sale now here
♥ Black Leggings by Witchery
♥ Brown flared, knitted jumper with longer sides by H&M - on sale now here
♥ Brown & Black print knitted scarf by H&M
What do you think? I just absolutely love them. They are so comfortable and fit my thin calves perfectly (which is normally quite a mission to find). Me + my new boots = definitely a match made in heaven!
Ps: I am off to Dublin this Friday for 3 days of exploring the city and having fun!
I have never been to Ireland before so I can't wait - I hope you all have an amazing weekend. xoxo Roz
What do you think? I just absolutely love them. They are so comfortable and fit my thin calves perfectly (which is normally quite a mission to find). Me + my new boots = definitely a match made in heaven!
Ps: I am off to Dublin this Friday for 3 days of exploring the city and having fun!
I have never been to Ireland before so I can't wait - I hope you all have an amazing weekend. xoxo Roz
6 comments:
The boots are to die for I love them and the price tag couldn't be better good Job =}
YAY! I love your boots as well, theylook fabulous, yet they're also makde for walking :) Your hair looks amazing in this post! I decided to buy a 'cheaper' straighthner for now and then invest in a GHD when I move to the States. Good compromise right? xxx
those are awesome and what a bargain! my black knee boots cost £45 :(
Really you look amazing:)
Nice outfit, really like your scarf!!:D
Stop by some time:D
xxx
A truly amazing Post. Many thanks for sharing your wealth of Information.Your site is well thought out,graphically impressive and full of great Assistance.
Great article, and cool photos. i love dr martens boots
Post a Comment