Pages

Friday, January 14

NOTD - Topshop Utilitarian

Hello my lovelies,
Yay it is Friday!!! :) I have been counting down to the end of this week for a while. Why? Not just because it's been a busy week but also because my bestie from Holland is coming to London for the weekend. She arrives this afternoon, I just can't
wait! This means that I probably won't get much time to blog this weekend, because I will be too busy having fun girly time together ♥ That's why I thought I'd quickly share my NOTD:
This is 'Utilitarian' by Topshop. A little bit of a funny name I thought - so I looked up the definition:
utili·tar·ian (adjective)
1.of or having to do with utility
2.stressing usefulness over beauty or other considerations (designed for use rather than beauty)
3.made for or aiming at utility
4.of, or having belief in, utilitarianism

Haha I like point #3 - designed for use rather than beauty. LOL well I think this nail polish is a combo of both ;) Anyways, the polish is a dirty army khaki/green colour but when on your nails in some light it can almost become a very dark army brown. I've had it on my nails all week and have to admit I quite like it! Great polish for autumn or winter. Quality of the polish = not bad! It only started chipping around day 3 so was pleased with that. This picture was taken after applying 2 coats. It's fast drying & has a good little brush to apply the polish with. You can get it online
here for £5.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. My plans with my friend?
Dinners, drinks, shopping, markets, chatting/gossiping over tea & scones and to top it off we are going to Cirque Du Soleil on Sunday night at the Royal Albert Hall. Woop woop - BRING IT ON! Lots of love xoxo Roz 

1 comment:

Savannah said...

That's so pretty!
Have fun at Cirque De Soleil!

xxx