Pages

Wednesday, May 18

Happy Hump Day %

Hi my ladies,
I found this site called The Rules of Ladies and really loved some of the 'rules' :)
Check out some of my favourites below!

No.51- Don’t wait for Prince Charming to come and save you. 
Remember, being independent is more attractive to men
No.68- Never apologize for what you feel. It’s like saying sorry for being real.
No.64- Don’t just expect to find love, wait and it will come.
No.44- You can never be beautiful unless you’re happy.
No.31- Remember; if he wants to, he will.

Now just need to try and remember these! ;)
♥ Happy Hump Day ♥
xoxo 

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Gosh I can so relate to some of those quotes right now... love it! Thank you xx

Anonymous said...

oo great quotes!!

Happy Hump day roz xox

Alexandra said...

These are some cool quotes.
I agree with loads of them
Alex
http://alexslifeafter20.blogspot.com//

Alice at SuperGorgeous said...

Those are really cool, and deffo something to leave you pondering - thank you for sharing! x