Pages

Tuesday, May 10

Sweet like Chocolate..

So pretty much every girl loves Chocolate, right? Plus a lot of girls also love Bronzer, right? Now you might be thinking, OK Roz where on earth are you going with this, because what do they have to do with each other… Well, let me introduce you to Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder! As you can see it’s a bronzer that looks like Chocolate ♥ :)
I really love this bronzer, and no, that’s not just because it reminds me of Chocolate! The powder is finely milled, blends nicely and it lasts all day on my skin. They say the bronzer is ‘enriched with flecks of gold to give you a radiant but non shiny glow’. You can see the little flecks in the pan but it comes out pretty matte once applied and the colour is a lovely tan shade; not too flat, orange or brown! Personally, it is one of my favourite bronzers to use as a contour as it looks very natural. The bronzer is pressed in a chocolate block form and comes in a cardboard box. It’s pretty sturdy and there’s a lot of product which means it will last for ages. It also smells nice and sweet (not quite like chocolate, but still yummy!)
Check out some looks I did with the bronzer here, here and here. So as you can see, I have been using this bronzer a lot recently and think it’s one of the best drugstore bronzers out there. Keen to try it? Well if so, the good thing is you won’t have to fork out a fortune as this bronzer will only set you back £6.99!

7 comments:

DOLLFACE BLOG said...

Oh my Goodness! This looks SO amazing! I want it! This reminds me of TOO FACED Chocolate Soleil. Its also a bronzer and smells like chocolate. I think it has real cocoa in it. Its a matte bronzer and its absolutely AMAZING. I really want this one also. If only we had Burjois in America:(

xoxo
herdollface.blogspot.com

LatBeautyAddict said...

This is my favourite bronzer. I love the fact that it appears matte once on and the shade is perfect for my skin tone. Love the finished look and such a bargain.

Lx

Annette said...

I couldn't find this one in France any more but they have this new one which should be arriving in the UK soon (i saw it on a recent Pixi2woo's youtube video). I bought the darker shade and it's perfect!
http://www.bourjois.fr/catalogue/maquillage/teint/poudres/poudre_bronzante_delice_de_soleil

Muhsine Emin said...

I love this bronzer, I used to use it a LOT a couple of years ago. PS it was lovely to see you at the Mac event the other day even though we didnt get to chit chat much. xXx

Anonymous said...

I need this!

River said...

That's so cute! Such a good packaging idea!

Tiffany said...

This is so cute and creative! I really want it now