Pages

Friday, May 6

My Oral-B Power Challenge - The Results

As you all might know, about a month ago I started the Oral-B Power challenge. This meant using their PC500 Power Electric Tooth Brush for 30 days instead of my ordinary manual toothbrush, to see if it could convert me, to using an electric toothbrush forever.


So one month has passed already (doesn't the time fly?) and the results are in! I thought I'd share my review with you all in a quick video. Apologies in advance for the bad lighting etc. I filmed this late at night after work so unfortunately I am not looking the flashiest.....


Haha I am such a disaster on video! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this review and little video and I definitely think that I'm converted to the electric toothbrush going forward :)

Save up to 50% here if you are interested in getting yourself one of these electric toothbrushes!
This was a sponsored post for Oral-B via HandpickedMedia.

3 comments:

MakeupbyEesha said...

I gave you an award. Check it out here: http://mumbaimakeupdiary.blogspot.com/2011/05/i-won-award-yaaayyy.html

Milly said...

I adore your blog, and am following

Would love you to enter my CHANEL GIVEAWAY:

http://thoroughlymodernmilly5.blogspot.com/2011/03/chanel-giveaway.html

xx

MISS LUCY... said...

Roz you're so sweet! I love my Oral B electric toothbrush, don't think I could go back to manual xx