Hey everyone,
I don't know what it is, as I never used to be much of a 'pink girl', but I am just LOVING pink at the moment. Every time I am browsing the shops the first pieces that catch my eye are normally a bright pink! I picked up a cute bright pink silky tank top from ZARA a few weeks back so thought I'd share a recent OOTD with it. I decided to team it with jeans, a blazer and flat boots....

♥ Dark Denim Skinny Jeans - River Island
♥ Hot pink silky racerback tank top with gold zipped pocket by ZARA (TRF collection)
♥ Black Blazer by Bershka
♥ Black flat buckle boots
Another top I picked up recently (as part of my primark haul) is this ballerina top!
It only cost me £3! So cheap but really like the cute print & love the frilly short sleeves...
xoxo Roz

9 comments:
Love the Primark top, what a bargain :-) x
Loved the hot pink top. :-)
What a deal for the Primark top! Wish we had one around here :) adorable sleeves!
love the primark top - what a bargain! xx
Your hair looks so cute here. :)
You look great in pink and I love that ballerina top - so cute!
I love that Primark top! x
I love the first outfit! You suit pink!
Wow that pink top looks incredible on you! Loving these outfits, so have such an elegant casual style xx :o)
Post a Comment