Pages

Thursday, May 19

NARS Makeup Your Mind: Express Yourself Kits!

In conjunction with the launch of the Makeup Your Mind: Express Yourself Book in the UK, NARS has teamed up with Harvey Nichols to offer three limited edition beauty kits that will help you attain the glamorous looks highlighted in the book. Instead of confirming to a specific look, each of the three kits focuses on a facial feature; Cheeks, Eyes & Lips!


The 'Cheeks' set is priced at £55.00 (and has a value of £82.00 so great bargain) and comes with the following:
- Orgasm/Angelika Blush Duo
- Copacobana Multiple
- Laguna Bronzing Powder
This is the pretty blush duo.  Orgasm is one of my Holy Grail blushes! Angelika is a bright pink blush which gives you a lovely flush to the cheeks. Watch out though, because Angelika is very pigmented so you want to apply it lightly, if not, you may end up looking a bit like a clown.... ;)

The 'Eyes' set is priced at £65.00 and comes with the following:
- Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palette with 6 NARS eyeshadows (love, love love it!)
- Medium Sized Smudge-Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Medium Sized Eye Makeup Remover
- Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara
Am loving this gorgeous limited edition eye palette! Eyeshadows in the palette:
Top Row: Abyssinia, Silk Road*, Strada & Bottom Row: Galapagos, Fuji and Brumes*
(The * indicate the shades are from duos) I can't wait to mix Brumes and Strada for an amazing smokey eye.
Let me tell you; the dark grey mixed with the amethyst (infused with gold) look stunning together!!

The 'Lips' set is priced at £47.00 (has a value of £71.00 so another major bargain) and comes with the following:
- 'Roman Holiday' Lipstick- 'Bangkok' Pure Matte Lipstick
- 'Dolce Vita' Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
- 'Orgasm' Lip Gloss

I think these kits are an ideal pick for people who have never tried NARS before because you are getting a great selection of their well known products at a reduced cost! Are you loving any of these? xoxo

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely colours. All super intense.
XX

DOLLFACE BLOG said...

I need to keep an eye out for these! Thanks!!! xoxo

Raquel said...

Oooo i love these! I might have to snag the cheeks one :)

Aria said...

The eys pallette is remining me of the Paris pallette,,,

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. I'll have to get a kit.

Camille said...

I'm in love with the Angelika blush !

City Girl (EC1) said...

Wow, they are gorgeous! I love glittery eyeshadows, and NARS never disappoints! Lovely blog :) x

Unknown said...

omg i loovveee those colors! nars is so great!

following you now :)

ashley brooke