For the last few weeks I have been using these new face day & night creams and am loving them so just wanted to write a quick (rave) review on these products. The brand is called [Comfort Zone]. I wasn’t that familiar with the brand but apparently it’s growing in popularity in the UK and distributes to over 40 countries in the world.

[ Comfort Zone ] is a luxury Italian spa brand, developed in 1993 by a team of spa professionals and dermatologists, headed by Italian pharmacist, David Bollati. The [Comfort Zone] is described as “an exclusive space for oneself, a complete product line of beauty treatments and rituals, cosmetics and elements of design to render every moment of one's life a pleasant interlude of well-being.” Their European philosophy of skin care is based on the knowledge that the skin, in its state of maximum balance, affects the mind, creating a marvellous feeling of harmony. [Comfort Zone] acts involving all the senses, with extraordinary effects, through touch, smell, sight, hearing and taste.
First up the 'Sacred Nature Day Cream' which is a nourishing anti-aging rich face cream.

"A rich, concentrated nourishing cream formulated with exclusive natural and organic active ingredients and enveloped in a texture which is soft and easily absorbed. With powerful anti-aging actions and a daily vital defence, it is also the ideal protection for cold climates, ensuring the well-being of the skin." Contains lovely ingredients like organic buriti oil, butterfly bush extract, shea butter and orange distilled water to provide you with skin protection and anti-aging effect all in one.
There are a range of products available in the Sacred Nature skincare line which is all about formulas made from natural and organic active ingredients (natural, ecocert-certificated fragrances; no chemicals, parabenes, silicon or artificial colourings) plus the use of environmentally friendly packaging components.
I love the packaging and wooden chunky lid of this product, and upon opening you are immediately hit with an amazing orange-flower and vanilla fragrance. I have normal skin so I don't usually like any face creams that are too heavy because it just makes my skin oily and shiny. So I was a little apprehensive about this 'rich' cream but it turned out to have a gorgeous silky texture; it completely melted away after a minute of massaging it into my skin. My face felt hydrated for the hours and there was no hint of oily sheen to be seen! I have been impressed with how moisturising this cream is and think this cream would be great for anyone with dry to normal skin and because of its organic and eco-credentials, this is a lovely product for those looking for a natural approach.
Next is the 'Renight Recover cream:

"A soft rich night cream with antioxidant and protective actions for dehydrated, depleted and stressed skins. Contains Goji berry oil, hyaluronic acid and lycopene." The Goji berry is a precious fruit originating in Tibet and which traditionally has miraculous anti-aging attributes.
The texture of this product is so luxurious and creamy and it smells delicious!! I pretty much look forward to taking off my make up off every night now to treat my skin to some pampering and when I wake up in the morning my skin looks fresh, radiant, restored and feels silky smooth! This product would good for all skin types especially sensitive as it protects the skin from external factors.

These products are definitely bringing my skin into its comfort zone, prepping them for tougher times ahead with winter fast approaching! Had you heard of [Comfort Zone] before?
For more information about [Comfort Zone] products, spa's and treatments available visit their website
here.
1 comment:
Omg, these look soooo cool! I love the packaging - they look amazing! <3
Post a Comment