Hey lovelies,
I hope you all had a great weekend? Mine was pretty busy so I am really looking forward to a more relaxing week & weekend. But I am happy to announce that internet has been connected at my house so I can finally return to more regular blogging, yay! Starting off with a quick NOTD post :)
I got this Estee Lauder nail polish a little while back and am loving this shade for autumn!
It's called 'Metallic Sage' and was released as part of the Modern Mercury collection for A/W 2011.
Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Metallic Sage is a deep olive/sage green shade with a gorgeous pink, gold and green shimmer that shows as a duo-chrome in some lights and as just a regular shimmer in others. In some lights it can even look like a golden brown shade. The formula of the polish is quite thin but it applies smoothly (great brush) and dries fairly quick.
Estee Lauder Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Metallic Sage is a deep olive/sage green shade with a gorgeous pink, gold and green shimmer that shows as a duo-chrome in some lights and as just a regular shimmer in others. In some lights it can even look like a golden brown shade. The formula of the polish is quite thin but it applies smoothly (great brush) and dries fairly quick.
In these photo's I applied two coats, but I actually think now it would have looked even better (more opaque) with three coats.
The gold shimmer gives this nail polish a lot more depth, making a dark green/brown polish so much more glamourous. What do you think, would you wear this nail polish?
Pure Colour Nail Lacquer is £14 for 9ml, available from counters nationwide and at esteelauder.co.uk
1 comment:
I like that color a lot, good for fall...
Check out my blog: http://a-hearts.blogspot.com/
xoxo aley
Post a Comment