Pages

Wednesday, October 19

Happy Hump Day %

Hey my lovelies,

I am so sorry that I have been missing in action for a while. Life just seems to be a little hectic at the moment! I was in the South of France last weekend with some friends and hardly had a chance to unpack because I am off again with work tonight for the next two days. We are going to the Peak District (which is a National Park in northern England) for a team building challenge event; doing activities like sailing, gliding and horse riding! Should be great fun, just hope it won’t be too freezing. I have packed many many layers and winter woollies so fingers crossed I don’t turn into a popsicle ;)

Beside being a busy bee, another reason I haven’t had much time to post on the blog is because I haven’t had internet at my flat since I moved house at the end of September. It’s always a bit of a hassle when you move places to sort out providers for internet and stuff like that but it should finally all be installed and ready by this weekend! Wooohooo :)

So for the moment just a quick hump day post & I promise to be back with more regular posts again next week! 
HH pic
Hehe ;) Happy Hump Day! xoxo Roz

3 comments:

MakeupbyEesha said...

LOL...really funny quote but true to get over from the ex! :D

Mighty Burns said...

bahahha I love this! south of france? Fancy!

Anonymous said...

lol.. funny but true!



http://www.shellzdoll.com/