Pages

Thursday, October 13

Celebrate Chocolate Week the guilt free way!

It's officially National Chocolate Week this week, hoorah! However, do we ever actually need an excuse to indulge in chocolate? Anyways instead of tempting you with lots of amazing chocolaty things I will tell you about a delicious guilt free treat you can spoil yourself with this week, or any other week for that matter…. :)

Treat yourself to a “Hot Chocolate Face Mask"!
HotChocMask When a sample of this mask arrived at my desk earlier this week, my friend the Bright Blonde was keen as (cocoa) beans to pamper herself with a bit of hot chocolate fun! This is her little review…
HotChocMask2 ”Well it is exactly what it says on the pack! It’s hot, its chocolate and it orange :)
It’s gorgeous to apply, it smells delicious and it’s difficult not to lick it. So much so that I did have a little lick and I would say that people should refrain from licking it. It doesn’t taste as good as it smells or looks. I luckily applied it with a ‘chocolate orange’ to hand and nibbled on that whilst I had the mask on. It’s messy but it’s really rather decadent.”HotChocMask3 The self heating (yes it’s an actual HOT chocolate mask) cleanses dirt and oils from deep within pores and will leave your skin feeling soft and refreshed. 

As you can see she was well and truly in chocolate heaven :)
 HotChocMask4    
All products by Montagne Jeunesse are are suitable for vegetarians and they always prefer to use natural ingredients. The hot chocolate mask (£1.09) and complete range of their luscious skin treats can be found in all major retailers including Asda, Boots, Claires, Morrison, Sainsburys, Superdrug, Tesco or online via their website.

PS: for a great giggle read the Bright Blonde’s latest blog post about the joys of online dating; it had me in tears of laughter :)

2 comments:

Supergirl said...

Haha!! Love the photos;DD And mask, by the way:)

Gaby Fauchon said...

I will really have to try this mask, looks so yummy! Cute pictures!