After enjoying an amazing Indian summer here in London, autumn has now officially started.
This was my OOTD last Saturday which really felt like the first official days of autumn.
♥ Jeans: ZARA Basics Skinny’s
♥ Top: ASOS Deep V Cuff Top in White (available online here)
♥ Vest: Grey Woolen Knit by United Colors of Benetton
♥ Necklace: Coin necklace by Decjuba
♥ Shoes: Black flat buckle boots as seen here
This was my OOTD last Saturday which really felt like the first official days of autumn.
♥ Top: ASOS Deep V Cuff Top in White (available online here)
♥ Vest: Grey Woolen Knit by United Colors of Benetton
♥ Necklace: Coin necklace by Decjuba
♥ Shoes: Black flat buckle boots as seen here
To brave the slightly colder temperature outside I added my green parka that I got last autumn from H&M (as seen here).
This jacket is the perfect cover-up for this time of the year plus it has a hidden hood which is great for those un-expected moments when you get caught out in the rain! I have started to packed away some of my summer clothes and geting the autumn & winter wardrobe ready, have you? xoxo
4 comments:
You look lovely and snug. I've been getting all my jumpers and boots out ready, definitely my favourite time of year for getting dressed!xxx
Oh girl, you look so great ;)
I've been looking for a jacket similar to yours. Great look.
xoxo
Gorgeous, Roz!! And omg I love that grey shrug! <3
Post a Comment