A couple of weeks ago it was that time of the year again to get all dolled up for the annual event that is Royal Ascot! I went with a group of friends last year which was so much fun that of course this year it again was high on our social must-do agenda! Last year I went for quite a colourful outfit (read post here) but this year I decided on a more classic black and white look. And when I think classic I think red lippy! So here the make up look for my day at Royal Ascot...
Makeup Used:
Clinique Stay-Matte oil free make up in #9 Neutral
Am loving this foundation at the moment, full review to follow.
MAC charcoal brown eyeshadow (shape and set eyebrows)
MAC Nylon and Wedge eyeshadows
MAC Springsheen blush
L'Oreal Super Liner in black (top lash line)
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Waterproof mascara (link)
Collection2000 - Queen of Hearts lipstick
My friends and I had organised a huge bus to get us to Ascot so on Saturday 23 June all fifty of us got on a bus glammed up and ready for a day of fun! The bus was well stocked with prosecco, croissants and fun people which made for a fabulous start to the day :)
My friend on the left is wearing my ZARA digital print dress as seen here (link)

White dress by ZARA (purchased a few months ago - you might be able to pick it up in the sale now!)
Black little blazer from little boutique shop in Paris
Black patent LK Bennett Selina Court Bow heels (as seen here)
Black Saucer Fascinator by Début (buy here from Debenhams)
Watch by Michael Kors
Silver diamonte studs from Karen Millen
We had lots of laughs and probably consumed a few too many bottles of bubbly that day ;)
But hey I love a good excuse to dress up and have a fun day out with my friends so count me in again for next year I say! Have you ever been to Ascot or any other kind of horse races? xoxo




6 comments:
Gorgeous, looking forward to the clinique review. I have always been a fan of Clinique foundations but I'm yet to try the stay matte.
What a fabulous looking day x
http://superficialsydney.blogspot.com.au/
Hi! Not long ago I found your blog, but they're just amazed. I like your pictures, beautiful color, and you seem to be gold. It is immediately enrolled. The current make-up you did it really. Was very nice. :)
I have never done anything lke this, looks like such a fun girly day!
http://peluxe100.blogspot.com
Roz you look absolutely gorrrrrgeous! x
you're so pretty! :) xx
This is very intresting. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post.
Right One Time
Post a Comment