Pages

Sunday, July 8

Simply Beach purchases #

With my summer holidays fast approaching I was online browsing for new bikini's and I came across this great website that has a huge variety of beach wear, lingerie and accessories. 
In the end I couldn't decide on a bikini but bought some essential summer beach accessories!
A beach towel and a pair of jandals (or flip-flop, thongs or however you want to call them!) 
Loved these gold sparkly flip flops. Comfort and style in one; perfect!
This way you can wear them on the beach but also with a summery dress at night.
Reef Womens Stargazer Flip Flop - Taupe and Champagne £21 (link)
One of my nicknames is Roxy so I couldn't resist this colourful beach towel with my name all over it ;)
Roxy Twilight Towel £31 (link)

Bikini wise I have always loved the Australian brand Seafolly...
And I am seriously lusting over this colourful bikini....Seafolly 2012 Summer Stripe Bandeau Bikini (link)

Have you got your beach wardrobe and accessories all ready for your summer holidays? xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the flip flops!
Cool blog :)

http://thriftyfridays.blogspot.co.uk/

Alex said...

How to giveaway you used to live in NZ: Jandals! This really makes me wish it was summer here.