Following on from the success of their cult Chubby Sticks range (read my review here) Clinique is now releasing a new line and this time round their crayon style lipsticks will be INTENSE! The new moisturising lip colour balms will feature a new fuller coverage formula that will give you bolder colour pay off.
Clinique Chubby Stick Intense will be available in 8 shades: Curviest Caramel, Chunkiest Chili, Heftiest Hibiscus, Mightiest Maraschino, Plushest Punch, Roomiest Rose, Broadest Berry, and Grandest Grape retailing at £16 each.
As mentioned there will be 8 shades in the range and lucky me was able to get my hands on two shades before they are released nationwide in mid-November.
Let me introduce you to Chunkiest Chilli and Plushest Punch:
Chunkiest Chilli is a slightly brown brick red shade and Plushest Punch is a bright fushia pink shade.
I have swatched both Chubby Sticks below; first swatched normally and then swatched slightly blended out for if you prefer a softer look as a glossy balm but still with plenty of colour pay-off.
Top: Chunkiest Chilli
Bottom: Plushest Punk
The bright punchy pink is definitely up my alley but when I first saw the brownish red Chubby stick I didn't think it would suit me at all. However I was pleasantly surprised and quite like this more brownish natural toned shade at the moment for a chic autumn look.
If you are a fan of the original Chubby Stick formula but prefer something with a bit more of a kick then I'd say definitely check out the new Intense range when it comes out in November!



3 comments:
Love the chubby sticks! <3
xx
Love them!
Beautiful colors :)
Die zijn echt fantastisch he. Gebruik ze non stop de laatste tijd.
Post a Comment