It's probably one of my favourite looks I have seen on the red carpet for a while.

She completed the look to absolute perfection with a crescent necklace that nicely complemented the structural dress, a chic and pretty ponytail and a funky embellished clutch. And now let's talk makeup, I just adore her gorgeous bronzed smokey eyes!
As a blue eyed girl I have always found that bronze and coppery eye shadows really make my eyes POP so I can't wait to copy this stunning coppery look on myself! I am going out tonight so think will give it a go! Here is how to re-create this smokey eye:
♥ Line the inner rims of your eyes with bronze (or brown, if you don't have bronze) eyeliner.
♥ Apply a coppery bronze eyeshadow to your lid up to your crease and blend out gently. Also apply the bronze shadow quite heavily underneath your lower lash line.
♥ Dust a very soft shimmery pink/vanilla eyeshadow into the inner corner of your eye plus a smidgen above the folds of your eyes.
♥ To finish it off curl your lashes and put on your favorite va-va-voom mascara!
♥ And if you want a little more drama, smudge some black liner directly into your top lashes so it just looks like you have thicker lashes—not actually line of black on top.
Anyway I just can't stop gushing about how phenomenal Kate looked - what do you think? xoxo


2 comments:
Shes is so beautiful, always! I love her dress and her makeup!
Brooke
=)
I love her!
She's so beautiful at all times, either wearing a gorgeous dress or just in sweat pants she always looks amazing!
Post a Comment