Pages

Monday, December 10

Mint winters day OOTD & new cross bracelet

For those of you who follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you would have already seen my picture post of two bargains I picked up in the H&M sale last week. I was quickly popping into my local store buy some socks (of all necessities) and got distracted by the sales racks where I found this lovely cropped mint knitted jumper for only £15! Even though it's now winter and you might see mint as more of a spring colour I see no reason why to shy away from brightening my winter days with colourful outfits. This is me in my new jumper on Sunday, where I combined the mint jumper with my favourite bright pink winter wooly snood scarf.
Do you like this colourful look for winter?
To keep warm I paired it with my super snug tan UGG boots!
I have also been meaning to show you this new fine side cross bracelet that I got from ASOS a few weeks back. It is from their ASOS collection and you can get it in silver, gold and rose gold. It looks more gold in this photo but mine is the rose gold one.
Get it here for only £6 (link)

I was back home (yet again!) this weekend to celebrate St Nicolas with my family. It is my favourite Dutch tradition because it is an evening full of laughs, presents and the most yummy St Nicolas treats!
I definitely indulged in a fair amount of Speculaas this weekend....
Dutch Speculaas Chunks - you can find my recipe here (link). The gym is definitely calling my name this week after my indulgent but fun family weekend but hell it was worth it ;)

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Cute outfit!
Your treats look very yummy too!


•♥•.¸¸.•♥• •♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥• •♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥• •♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸Brooke

Cagney & Lace said...

Great minds think a like, I have the exact same jumper! Love it paired with the neon pink scarf, it really makes the mint pop.

www.cagneyandlace.com

ShesaRebel said...

nice!!!(:
http://shesarebelgirl.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What gloss are you wearing in the bottom pic?!? I just love it.