At home, with my family, we don't really give each other presents at Christmas time, because we celebrate St Nicolas in the Netherlands instead, but I was still very spoiled and got a couple of lovely presents friends!
One of the presents I got was a gorgeous personalised silver charm by Monica Vinader. Shame on me but I'd never really heard of this brand before. Turns out that Monica, a Spanish born, UK jewellery designer is very popular amongst the celebs with an ever-growing stylish following including Cameron Diaz, Claudia Shiffer, Keira Knightly and Elle MacPherson.
My flatmate got me a small round pendant in sterling silver that she got engraved for me! You can wear the pendant on a necklace, bracelet or combine it with a Monica Vinader chain adding more pendants or stones as you please, this way designing your own necklace (link)
I love my 'Roxy Rocks' charm! I'm pairing it here with my Tiffany & Co bracelet!
Had you heard of Monica Vinader before?
There are definitely a few items on her site that I'd love to make my own....






3 comments:
What a beautiful charm and a lovely gift from your friend, bet you were delighted.
I have a ring from Monica Vinader, she has some stunning pieces.
Hannah www.cagneyandlace.com
that is too cute!
Love from New York,
herdollface.blogspot.com
This one looks adorable!
Post a Comment