Pages

Thursday, January 3

Win a pair of L.K.Bennett sandals & win shoes for a year!

L.K.Bennett definitely know how to start 2013 off with a BANG!
To celebrate their Win Shoes For A Year app, I’ve paired up with them and I am super excited to announce that I am giving you the chance to WIN a pair of their gorgeous snake print Sandy sandals.
Win LK Bennett shoes
To be in to win these sandals (worth £225) - all you need to is the following:

Enter below via Rafflecopter and leave a comment on this blog post to enter!
To even further increase your chances of winning you can get some EXTRA points if you:
- Like the DutchessRoz Facebook FanPage (link) +1 point
- Follow me on Twitter (link) +1 point
- Plus get an additional +2 points if you tweet about my giveaway!

a Rafflecopter giveaway 

Oh and don’t forget to also enter their fantastic Facebook app competition. You and a friend could each win 6 pairs of beautiful L.K.Bennett shoes. Now that's what I call the perfect New Year treat!
Enter here before the 7th January: http://bit.ly/LKBshoes

My giveaway is open internationally and closes Thursday 10 January!
So what are you waiting for? Enter NOW :) Good luck!

89 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely giveaway hun! I love reading your blog :)

xx

Lucia said...

Thanks for such a generous giveaway! I´ve been reading your blog for two years now. Following on FB as well ;o)

Unknown said...

I love these shoes!!!! They are beautiful. I would love to win.

x

heavenrain said...

thank you for doing it XO

Constanze said...

The heels are amazing! Great giveaway. ♥
xx

Megan said...

Love LK Bennett shoes. Utter luxury. Megan - Look Fabulous for Less

Csipkelány said...

Beautiful :)

Megan said...

Wow this is such a great giveaway, the shoes are gorgeous.

Unknown said...

They look like shoes I could wear salsa dancing!! Eek! Excited!

April said...

Such a great giveaway! love your blog x

Sadi said...

The heels are amazing!

Love them :)
Great giveaway. ♥

Beau Pace said...

What a wonderful post!! Thanks so much for sharing it!

Elize said...

Those are some amazingly cute shoes!! I'm still looking for some eyecatchers for our upcoming engagement party, these would totally fit! xxx

Jane Willis said...

oooh, these are gorgeous! Thanks for the giveaway

mellysocks said...

Wow they are fab!!

Girl From Clapham said...

As long as I can win both shoes I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed...

Leanndra Foster said...

These shoes made me stop in my tracks! They're lovely!

mpsandy said...

Lovely prize!

Sal said...

These are so gorgeous! What a lovely prize

Kathlynn said...

such yummmmy shoes! I like!


www.kathlynn-diary.blogspot.com

nicolthepickle (Nicole Graham) said...

These are fabulous shoes! Thanks for the opportunity. These would look great with a flippy dress.

Jo Bryan said...

Ooh New Year new Shoes, lovely giveaway,thanks

Clare said...

Very snazzy. Would elevate me to dizzy heights!!!

Laura Caraher said...

These are gorgeous, thanks for running such a fab giveaway and Happy New Year x

Fanni said...

Happy New Year!Beautiful heels!

Joy said...

Those snake print heels are absolutely gorgeous! x

jaimie baughan said...

would love to win

Katarzyna said...

Awesome giveaway - thank you! :)

Supergirl said...

Great giveaway!! Hope to win!!:)

basia8727 said...

awesome giveaway - thank you!

Alisha - the.wineglass.manifesto said...

Amazing giveaway! I love them!

Sekhmet said...

great giveaway!! thanks

Bas7e7@gmail.com

tamalyn said...

wow great shoes, would love to enter xx

Despina T. said...

great shoe choice!

Unknown said...

love these shoes
katrina day-reilly

Cindy said...

You are the absolute best! Thank you so much for offering such a lovely and generous giveaway.

clogzilla(at)yahoo(dot)com

L. Kerr (Admin) said...

Thank you for the giveaway:)
lisa118@live.com

Unknown said...

Oh my god I need these shoes in my life! Fingers crossed I win :)

Alicia said...

Thanks for such a great giveaway. Happy new year

Sophielou said...

they are gorgeous, thank you so much for this giveaway! xxx

Cari said...

These shoes are STUNNING! Definitely unlike anything I have ever owned. Thanks for hosting such a great giveaway Roz!

Ria said...

These are amazing! Happy new year!

erikamilani said...

enter me please!!
erikamilani at hotmail dot it

lucyblu24 said...

enter meee :D
lucyblu24@yahoo.it

fedestar_91 said...

Fedestar_91@yahoo.it

Enter me please! :D

Florinda said...

Awesome giveaway! Enter me please! :)

e-mail: floryfrancy(at)inwind(dot)it


Finger crossed! ;)

Rox Eco-Friendly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audrey18 said...

nice giveaway
a.d.r.y@live.it

meliisa. said...

amazing giveaway ! :)

Martina said...

Enter me
gfc: martina
fb: giovanna d'arco
mail: laperla85@yahoo.it

Unknown said...

I love these shoes!!!! They are beautiful. I would love to win.
antonella togato
email giglio-82@hotmail.it

4passiNellaMiaVita said...

I love this shoes!!!!

entered thanks ^^

GFC Francesca Scirpoli

piukina81@gmail.com

Jane Tempest said...

great giveaway:)

Marianna B. said...

thank you so much for this chance!!! :) :)

Anonymous said...

fantastic!

Unknown said...

Those shoes are gorgeous!

Gothicrise said...

great giveaway!

Millie said...

Love your blog and love LK Bennett!

Jii said...

Great giveaway!! :)

Jenna O

Szandra said...

Amazing giveaway! Thanks :)

Sherry86 said...

Amazing sandals :D

Sherry86

Anonymous said...

wow amazing giveaway thankyou Roz xx

Unknown said...

This is a very precious giveaway! I'm in!!

Helen Dickinson said...

Beautiful Shoes. Thank you! Happy New Year!

anna m. said...

hi, thanks for the give away would love to enter - can never have too many shoes ;)

Emma Heapy said...

These are fab. I have nothing like them!
Xo
Glossy-boutique.com

samantha.tedesco said...

Thank you for this amazing giveaway!!!!
samantha.tedesco@gmail.com

Carolin said...

Wow, they are so so so gorgeous! x

Anonymous said...

Hubby would love me to win these ;)

Rasa said...

I liked on facebook your page, rasajon1@gmail.com . Good luck for me and good luck for you :)

Unknown said...

OMG stunning shoes! I would love to win this....
lorisayoub@gmail.com

Helen Greenwood said...

Amazing! Thanks for hosting!

lynn doe said...

Ssssnake Ssssssskin Sssaaaannnddyyyy Sssssandlesss, Ssssooooooo Ssssexyyyyyy.
lmdoe1975@googlemail.com

Unknown said...

beautiful giveaway...

Constanza said...

Thanks for doing this, hope I win! :)

dumplingiow said...

Gorgeous, fab prize!

katie skeoch said...

fab giveaway!! Loving the yellow wedges xx

meredith m said...

Such cute shoes!!!

Courtney B said...

thank you for the giveaway!!

vanitizebaby at yahoo dot com

kesang said...

thank you
zang_madre2008@yahoo.in

nikilily said...

love these!! :-)

pippicoco said...

wonderful giveaway this shoes are adorable!! hope to win

samy matiotta@libero.it

Chrissie said...

wowsers! xxxxx

ShimmerDreamz said...

Oh my, what a fab pair of heels! Great giveaway!

Miki said...

I love the sandals!
done all the required! :)

Marie said...

Great giveaway! Love this shoes!

nagrade said...

Love these shoes

Bo said...

Those shoes are great!

Anonymous said...

lovely giveaway, enter me please!
alessialale at live dot com