Pages

Tuesday, May 11

Hair Curling Tutorial

Whenever I wear my hair curled I usually get compliments & questions from people asking me how I do it so well on myself. I love my hair curly and being able to do it myself (in about 5-10 min) allows me to change my look & hairstyle regularly! Want to learn how?
Well...I finally got round to filming this hair tutorial so... TADA here it is! I really hope it helps the people that are looking to learn how to do this themselves. Please note that there are many different ways to use your straightening iron to curl hair, so I am not saying this is the best or only way...it's just the way I do it. In the end the best tip I can give you = practice! I didn't learn this 'skill' overnight myself, it took me lots of practice to perfect the art of curling haha. 

Good luck! Feel free to ask me any questions :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tutorial!

I tried it once but wasnt happy with the result, will try it again today ;)

Christinnnna said...

great tutorial, i must try it out sometime :)

Unknown said...

You got tagged sweety!
http://thestalling.blogspot.com

Very nice vid!
The look is amazing on you!

CinderellaGirl30 said...

Looking forward to watchign this tutorial. I love curling my hair but it just takes so long. Hopefully your method will be much quicker and better :)

Anonymous said...

AH, Roz, you're so gorgeous!! Beautiful post and looking forward to viewing this video tonight!! (:

Marie said...

Thanks for the tutorial.:D I curl my hair the same way and I agree, curling it both ways makes the curls look natural.

Have a lovely week!:D

http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!

Hardcore Makeup Junkie said...

Love the tutorial! Your hair looks amazing :)

Thanks for sharing!

XOXO

Agatha said...

Thx so much for this tutorial. I will need to start practicing as I've tried to curl my hair before with my ghd's but failed miserably. It looks so simple whenever you do it.

Djosell said...

Your hair looks so pretty!!! I have to try it sometime!!! Thanks for posting!

Kaitlyn said...

your hair is really pretty!

have you ever tried using hot rollers? I finally ditched my curling iron and switched to hot rollers, they save me so much time and energy, and add tons of volume too!

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the sweet comments!
Kaitlyn: I have tried hot rollers before in the past but takes me so much longer and the curls don't hold.
GHD is the only thing tool that makes curls last on my hair! I once sat in a salon with rollers under one of those heat things for over an hour, they took them out and hardly a curl..I just couldnt live without my GHD's!