Pages

Friday, June 11

Je Suis une Rock Star

It's Friday! Whoop-de-doo!! This means:
1) it is almost the weekend
2) it is casual Friday dress-code at work.
I have had quite a few requests from people to share more OOTD's on my blog but I feel my daily outfits aren't really share worthy! My job requires me to wear corporate attire so most days I am in professional suits. As boring as it may sounds I actually really love wearing suits. Why? They make me feel powerful ;) and it makes choosing what to wear that little bit easier. Getting ready in the morning would probably take me a lot longer if had to pick some awesome fashionable outfit everyday haha :)

So today being a Friday, I thought I would share my OOTD  
"Je Suis une Rock Star"! 
Tee: Love Chile (I got this t-shirt of the designer Faye when I met her in Sydney! She is super lovely & talented, check out her blog also at Love Chile Style)
Blazer: Country Road
Black Skinny Jeans: Country Road
Earrings: Tiffany & Co

My FOTD:
♥ Cheeks:
NYX Angel Blush
MAC Vanilla Pigment (highlight)
♥ Eye:
MAC paint pot in Bare Study (base)
MAC Vanilla Pigment (inner to mid of lid & brow bone)
MAC Jest e/s (mid to outer corner of the lid)
MAC Crochet e/s (transition colour, blended on orbital bone)
MAC Scene e/s (crease & lower lash line)
MAC Smolder (waterline)
MAC Liquid Eyeliner (upper lash line)
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
♥ Lips:

MAC Angel Lipstick
MAC Lipgelee in Lilacrush


These photos were taken with flash - in real life  the look feels a lot softer and not AS sparkly! Just randomly chose these colours together this morning and really like the result :)

11 comments:

Lynnette said...

the eye makeup looks great!

Rosalyn said...

I love the outfit and the makeup, you look fab. Have a great weekend.

Rosalyn said...

I love the outfit and the makeup, you look fab. Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

That outfit looks so nice on you!
I am sure suits are stunning as well.
Pretty eye makeup too!

RamblingRose26 said...

I love the outfit. And your makeup is amazing as always (:

Christinnnna said...

gorgeous as usual :) x

Nicole said...

i love this OOTD. The blazer and jeans go perfect together

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous look~all of it! Love the rock n rock tee with the blazer and those jeans are amazing on you.

Anonymous said...

[color=#060606]Great post! thank you for sharing this information. dutchessroz.blogspot.com really got under my
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#060606]bookmarked... Keep up the good site...[/color]

metadroom said...

Mooie make up meid! x

Anonymous said...

Please tell me step by step how to do the eye makeup, have all the products but am new to eye makeup , I just need to know what order to apply the shadows