Pages

Tuesday, June 15

Recent Beauty Adventures Tag

The stunning Selina from The Stalling tagged me to do this little fun tag. Definitely check out her blog, she is a newcomer and deserves a lot more followers!

My Recent Beauty Adventures:

Last mascara you bought:
MAC Zoom Lash, my HG mascara.

Last lipstick you wore:
MAC Plink! wore it today :)

Last look you wore that you LOVED:
That has to be my FOTN from May 2, 2010. Grey & black smokey eye. Love wearing dark eye makeup when going out! Va Va Voom :p

Last eye shadow you fell in love with:
NARS Night Star. I don't actually have it (...yet). My friend owns it and as soon as I saw it I just knew I had to have it. She is hopefully picking it up for me (cheap) in Bangkok this week. Can't wait to create some new looks with it.


Last blush you wore:
MAC Springsheen...and then I dropped it on the floor and it broke :( But I know how to repair them so that's on my list to do.

Last time you washed your brushes:
On Sunday gave most of my brushes a good clean, I use MAC brush cleaner.

Last nail polish you removed:
Can't quite remember. Haven't been wearing nail polish in a while because my nails have been super brittle lately. They keep breaking and splitting :( So giving them a break from polish and upping my calcium intake, hope that will fix them!

You have to tag at least 5 other people, so I would love to see the following ladies to do the tag:

♥ Liz
♥ Milly
♥ Lucy
♥ Tanya 
♥ Laura

No comments: