Hi everyone,
Hope you all had a great weekend. I spend most of my weekend packing up my house. I can't believe that I will be leaving here in 1 ½ week. Not long to go at all. I feel I have been pretty organised but last minute stress is really starting to hit me now, yikes!
Was browsing the net on a packing break & came across these photo's of Megan Fox at the premiere of her new film Jonah Hex in Hollywood on June 17. She looks so different & there are lots of rumours going around that she has had some plastic surgery done recently.
Hope you all had a great weekend. I spend most of my weekend packing up my house. I can't believe that I will be leaving here in 1 ½ week. Not long to go at all. I feel I have been pretty organised but last minute stress is really starting to hit me now, yikes!
Was browsing the net on a packing break & came across these photo's of Megan Fox at the premiere of her new film Jonah Hex in Hollywood on June 17. She looks so different & there are lots of rumours going around that she has had some plastic surgery done recently.
So what do you think; has she or hasn't she had work done?!
I personally think she has but I can't quite work out what exactly is different - perhaps the cheeks? She is so gorgeous & she definitely didn't need any surgery. I have nothing against plastic surgery at all and in some cases you can see great improvements. But in this case think she is now looking a little "fake"
Beside the plastic surgery confusion for me I do really like her hair and makeup in this look. The dress is beautiful, striking in red but maybe a little too low cut for me..well I couldn't pull it off anyway haha.
Beside the plastic surgery confusion for me I do really like her hair and makeup in this look. The dress is beautiful, striking in red but maybe a little too low cut for me..well I couldn't pull it off anyway haha.


9 comments:
I definetly see a difference in her face! Must be the cheeks and lips.
She has had surgery before, nose and lips... but I agree that now she looks a little fake.
But I love the dress, the hair and the makeup too ;)
What are you up to?
Just moving or leaving the country?
I agree, her cheeks, lips and eyes look different to me (fuller, plumper and tighter). I wish she hadn't, she looked perfect to me in 2007-2008.
Ps-glad you're almost done packing! So exciting, can't wait to hear the moving updates.
I think she has defin had some work done. She's prob had a fair bit done cos her cheeks lips nose etc they all look touched up. She used to look alot more natural before, which i thought looked better?
ps nice blog btw, now following! x
http://sugarbabyxx.blogspot.com/
I can't quite put me finger on it :/She still looks beautiful in my opinion.
Kim K and Megan Fox looked sooooo beautiful circa 1 year ago. Why do these drop dead gorgeous PERFECT ladies decide they need to change? She looks worse IMO. Something about cheeks, lips, jawline, eyes that look different
Megan Fox is beautiful, but something looks really off in these pictures her face looks really puffed out and her forehead looks so....weird? Her hair line seems to start so far back and she looks somewhat frozen. She didn't need to do anything!
i was supposed to say it was the cheeks part too!!! she looks older!
Animated Confessions
I actually do not get the Megan Fox obsession!
My boyfriend thinks she looks like a transvestite.
www.DucksTheBlog.blogspot.com
Post a Comment