Pages

Friday, June 4

Quick Friday FOTD =

Yay it's Friday and the start of a long weekend here in New Zealand. We have Monday off work due to the Queen's Birthday! Woop woop :) Thought I'd share my quick Friday FOTD which was semi inspired by Selina's recent post!
♥Face:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid & Powder in NC20
Revlon Concealer
Napoleon Colour Disk #85 (pink) as blush
♥Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study (base)
CS 88 Shimmer Palette - White/Gold colour: 1st row, 3 down (lid)
MAC crochet e/s (small amount on orbital bone)
MAC carbon (lower lash line)
CS Gel Liner - True Black (waterline & upper lash line)
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
♥Lips:
MAC Lovelorn lipstick
Forever 21 Nude Lipgloss

7 comments:

Grace said...

So pretty! That lip colour looks gorgeous on you! xxx

Christinnnna said...

such a pretty neutral look, and gorgeous lipstick! x

Unknown said...

Honey, you look amazing!
Better than I ever could do this look! I hope you have an amazing weekend girl!
It's so sweet of you to take my post as an inspiration! I kiss you!

StellieStellina said...

This is a gorgeous look on you - I was wondering what the lipstick was and then I saw it was one I already have! It looks better on you!x

Nicole said...

i really like this, the lip combo is lovely

Makeup Majesty said...

beautiful! i love this look - i would call this 'princess makeup' =)

sylvana said...

heya im follow you now on your blog i love your blog will you please follow me back on my blog i just get o blog for two 2 days are you from holland cause your from new zeeland im from holland to arnhem haha let me know than next time i can speak ducht to you xoxoxox i hope you will follow me xx