For years and years now people are always telling me...."Oh wow, do you know who you look like? That girl from American Beauty/American Pie!! What's her name again"....So OK apparently I look like Mena Suvari. Well as a laugh I thought I would copy a look of an imagine I found of her online and ask you girls...
What do you think: Me & Mena, do we look-alike? :)
What do you think: Me & Mena, do we look-alike? :)
Make up used for this look was very simple!
Eyes: Coastal Scents 26 Blush Combo Palette - coral e/s, NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk & Mascara
Lips: MAC Plink!
I'm interested to see your comments ;)

19 comments:
Yes!:D You've got softer features but I do see the resemblance!:D
http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!
I can definitely see a resemblance, your both gorgeous :)
Oh yeh def but your prettier!!both gorgeous :)
omg you totally look like her! You both are gorgeous!
Yes you really look-alike (:
Both gorgeous
WOW, you definitely do look alike, especially in that photo of her. But look at the photo of you, it is screaming Nicole Kidman to me! Especially in the mouth. WOW!
Ok, your Mouth and Eyes = Nicole Kidman!!
I agree with Marie and Andi, you have softer features, but there definitely is a look alike. And you really do look like nicole kidman! xx
Yep, definitely similar!
Yes, you both look similar to one another! Accept the nose of course, but similar nonetheless!
I definitely see a similarity there!!
xx
www.BrooklynBlonde.com
That's such a great pic of you, and yes, especially when you do that with your hair, you look exactly alike!
you do resemble her.
Yours is better though because it's beautiful even without the photoshop :)
You totally looks like her and I think she is very pretty I also ADORE her body she has the flattest stomach even and the rounder ass I ever seen =) Love Mena !
yes! there is definitely a resemblance, your bone structure is very similar.
wooow!!have a incredible similarity with Mena Suvari
yes!!you really look like her!!
Yes! I never thought of her as your ¨look alike¨ until now! I think she´s gorgeous! (:
very alike !
Post a Comment