Hey everyone,
YAY it's the weekend :) I hope you've all had a really good week and depending on your plans, either get to either unwind and relax or party it up this weekend. As you all know I hung out with my bestie in London last weekend (I am missing her already...) and we went out to a birthday party in Earls Court on the Saturday night. Thought I'd share with you my makeup & outfit of the night:
GOSH concealer (#2)
Revlon ColourStay Foundation in #180
Revlon ColourStay Foundation in #180
Sleek Contour Kit
MAC Studio Fix Powder NC20
NARS Orgasm Blush
♥ Eyes:
Urban Decay Gunmetal e/s (all over lid & lower lash line)
Urban Decay Smog e/s (crease)
Urban Decay Virgin (brow bone high light & tear duct)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on pencil in Zero (waterline)
Eyeko Graffiti Eyeliner Pen, black (lined upper lash line)
Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara
♥ Lips:
MAC Lustreglass in Pinkarat
My chosen outfit of the night was a fabulous Karen Millen dress I managed to score for peanuts during our 'little' shopping spree that day. Sorry, I didn't get a good full body shot of me in the dress!
MAC Studio Fix Powder NC20
NARS Orgasm Blush
♥ Eyes:
Urban Decay Gunmetal e/s (all over lid & lower lash line)
Urban Decay Smog e/s (crease)
Urban Decay Virgin (brow bone high light & tear duct)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on pencil in Zero (waterline)
Eyeko Graffiti Eyeliner Pen, black (lined upper lash line)
Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara
♥ Lips:
MAC Lustreglass in Pinkarat
My chosen outfit of the night was a fabulous Karen Millen dress I managed to score for peanuts during our 'little' shopping spree that day. Sorry, I didn't get a good full body shot of me in the dress!
Karen Millen Black Corsetry Jersey Dress, on sale from £165 to £39.95! Woop woop :) They still have some of these dresses left in the shops or online & think it's now even down to £29.95! Be quick....
We had such a fun time getting ready, sipping wine, doing our makeup & choosing outfits! I'm loving the Pocketbooth App on my iPhone to take cool photo-booth shots ♥ Such a laugh! Here some pics of the night:
Thanks Lulu for being my AMAZING friend & coming to London for a fun-filled girly weekend with moi!!
Love you to pieces xoxo



8 comments:
looks like you had an amazing time!! :) love the dress too.
You look absolutely stunning, Roz! I love the makeup, the dress, hair everything :) <3
u are so pretty and have amazing eyes!
my sis also bought this dress, bargain
xxx
You look soooooo pretty:)
And the dress is amazing,lucky you;DD
You look stunning and your bone structure is amazing! :)
xxx
Stunning, as always. You look like you had such a fun weekend! X
Love your dress! you look stunning <3
That's so weird...your friend looks like a girl named Lucy Dann (my friend's friend)
Post a Comment