Wishing you all a Happy Hump Day!
Some quick little updates on moi:
♥ Fitness: I am proud to say that I went to the gym last night for the first time in over 7 months! Since leaving NZ back in June I haven't really worked out at all & as much as this hasn't really effected my weight, I have felt so lazy and unfit. So I got my act together tried out the Fitness First near my work yesterday and I am happy to report that after doing 7km on the cross trainer, I can actually still walk today. Woop woop! I'm going again on Thursday to do a fun class and then I will sign up and get myself into a routine! GO ROZ GO! :p
♥ Family: I had my mama & papa (mum & dad in Dutch…) visiting me in London this weekend. We had a lovely time walking around the city, showing them my new life & home, eating loads of amazing food and soaking up some culture at museums and seeing a musical show! One of the things we did was go to the London Borough Markets. If you live in London and have never been, or are planning to visit London – I definitely recommend going here!! The Borough Market is a wholesale & retail food market in Southwark, London (near London Bridge). It is one of the largest food markets in London and the sells a large variety of foods from all over the world. The market is a web of many trader stalls displaying and selling artisan foods, breads, patisseries, confectionary, vegetables, dairy products and the list just goes on and on! Check out some photos I took at the market below. I loved walking around and getting to taste all the delicious foods on display. Nom nom! For more information on the markets visit their website www.boroughmarket.org.uk
♥ Travel: I am so excited, because in 22 sleeps I will be leaving on an airplane to the sunshine! Me and 3 friends have booked a luxury 4 day weekend to Marrakech in Morocco for early March. A five star hotel, sunshine, cocktails and lots of Moroccan food. I just can't wait!!!! I envisage it will be a little bit like the below? JOKES ;)♥ Birthday: It turns out I need to wish some a belated Happy Birthday….Who? My little blog!!! It was 'Dutchess Roz' one year birthday on 28 January and I completely forgot about it (woops!) I can't believe how the time has flown. I am still amazed by what this blog has become in such little time and I am so thankful to all my readers and followers to give me this extraordinary experience. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
xoxo Roz



4 comments:
Aww, happy birthday to your bloggy! It's one of my favourites so I'm happy it's a year old and doing so well! Your mama and papa are so cute, I'm trying to figure out which you look the most like, maybe your dad? That market looks amazing! And how exciting about Morocco! I've never been but my brother has and says it's amazing! <3
I REALLY love the 'A little motivation' quote you have at the top of your post. I'll have to keep it in mind next time I'm at the gym.
I'll probably include it in a blog post sometime too. Hope you don't mind me sharing it.
x
Clever Rabbit Beauty Blog
Polish. Potions. Whatever.
Follow me on twitter: @Clever_Rabbit
Yayy all the happy news!
Great to read your blog is already one year old! I love it & hoop dat er nog vele jaartjes mogen bijkomen! : )
Enjoy the Morocco trip with your friends & your new fitness routine ; )
Much love,
Fien
happy birthday to your blog! One of the reasons I started following you was because you lived in NZ- and understood the simple joys like online shopping for things they don't sell here! Good luck for the year in London :)xx
Post a Comment