Pages

Monday, February 7

No7 Best Wink

I received an exciting little goodie in my mail box last week. No7's new 'Exquisite Curl Mascara' which I will be trying out over the next few weeks so see what I think (and share my thoughts with you). As part of the launch of this new No7 mascara, Boots are running a little competition where ladies across the UK can win a pampering weekend in London amongst other goodies. All entrants need to do is upload a video or photo of themselves showing off their most beautiful wink at the camera!
You can find out more about the competition, upload your own wink and check out other people’s entries at No7’s Facebook page! Click on the image above to be transferred to the Fan Page to enter! Note the competition closes on 15th February! Btw I am absolutely useless at winking so please excuse my silly entry for the competition ;)
So what's your best wink? xoxo

No comments: