
Some images from the photo shoot above and below my inspired FOTD:
♥ Face:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Concealer
Bourjois 10hour sleep effect foundation
STILA contour trio palette
MAC Springsheen blush
♥ Eyes:
MAC Woodwinked e/s (all over the lid)
MAC Electra e/s (crease)
Urban Decay Chopper e/s (lower lash line)
MAC Smolder eyeliner (waterline)
Eyeko Graffiti Eyeliner pen (winged along top lash line)
L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara
♥ Lips:
I love..Raspberry & Blackberry Shimmer & Shine Lip Gloss
I feel the photo of my FOTD doesn't do the look enough justice. In person it looked a lot more bright and vibrant plus the silver stood out more! What do you think of this look? Hope you liked it! xoxo Roz
I feel the photo of my FOTD doesn't do the look enough justice. In person it looked a lot more bright and vibrant plus the silver stood out more! What do you think of this look? Hope you liked it! xoxo Roz

6 comments:
Love this looks!! its very pretty
i really need to get Woodwinked asap!!
I like your version better ;) Very pretty! x
Love this makeup! So Glam!
Love it! You must try a brighter pink lipstick too, i believe its gonna look class with your blue eyes and cool skin tone :)xxx
I adore reading your site, and I’ve nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Check it out on Makeup Majesty: http://makeupmajesty.blogspot.com/2011/02/versatile-blogger-award.html
i so so prefer this bourjois foundation on you to the studio fix!! its much more youthful and natural but also more flawless if that makes sense? i'm really inspired by this look, thank you for all of your efforts blogging :) xx
Post a Comment