Pages

Friday, February 11

March Cover Girls =

I thought I'd start a new feature on my blog covering my monthly favourite 'Cover Girls'!
I always love seeing the amazing pictures for the popular fashion/beauty magazines. Those covers always tempt me to buy the mags because they makes me want to see more & more!
So starting this first new feature here are my favourite Cover Girls for March!
Gwyneth Paltrow looks impeccable on the cover of Bazaar! Her eye makeup is just stunning! 
Plus am loving the lippy she's wearing (apparently its L'Oreal Color Riche in Freshly Rosy)! Tempted to buy it :)
Model-turned-actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (who stars in the forthcoming Transformers 3 film) on the cover of VOGUE's (UK). She looks red-hot-sexy! Sooo stunning (all make-up by YSL)
Black Swan actress Mila Kunis looks sultry on the cover of W magazine.
Love her dark smokey eyes and that red/plum dress is so gorgeous!
I saw Black Swan a few weeks ago and was just blown away by the film - definitely recommend you go and see it. It's quite freaky/scary in some parts though, so be warned :)
Keira Knightly on the cover of ELLE (UK). 
Simple but glamourous! Saw her in 'Never Let Me Go' last night. 
Pretty sad movie, a little strange story but beautiful cinematography. 
And last but not least: Lea Michele on the cover of Cosmopolitan (US). I added this one because I read that she received a lot of critism for this photo shoot as the dress is a bit revealing.
Personally I think she looks stunning & c'mon she's an adult so 'role model' or not I think she looks sexy but still sophisticated! Go girl :)

Would you all like to see this as a monhtly feature on Dutchess Roz? Let me know! xoxo

No comments: