Also wanted to share some songs I am loving at the moment ♥
♫ Price Tag – Jessie J
♫ Rolling in the Deep – Adele (actually am loving all her stuff at the moment!)
She did an amazing performance at the Brit Awards last night of 'Someone like you' Check it out here!
She did an amazing performance at the Brit Awards last night of 'Someone like you' Check it out here!
♫ Tonight – Enrique Iglesias
♫ S&M - Rihanna
♫ Higher – Taio Cruz
♫ Who's that Chick – David Guetta ft Rihanna
♫ Good life – One Republic
♫ Grenade – Bruno Mars
♫ More – Usher
♫ F*cking Perfect – Pink
♫ Nothing – The Script
♫ Hold it against me – Britney
♫ One in a Million – NeYo
♫ Rocketeer – Far East Movement
♫ Invincible – Tinie Tempah ft Kelly Rowland
What songs are you loving at the moment? Please recommend me some good music!! :) xoxo

1 comment:
Thanks for sharing these, I'm listening to some but will def see which others I can download :)
Post a Comment