Pages

Thursday, May 26

Spreading my wings..

I got this cute sequined jumper from French Connection the other day and just love it.......
Such a comfy jumper and the sequins give it just that little more of an edge!
I wore it with jeans and nude ballet flats for a casual day out with friends.

Cotton sweatshirt with sequin & bead embellished wing design - £52
Available online at French Connection
xoxo

5 comments:

*Zoe* said...

I love it! Looks great on you x

Anonymous said...

Hi honey,
I really love your blog...
Take a look at my blog :D
Kisses
Lara

http://lara-ilmondoamodomio.blogspot.com

Charlotte said...

Ah Love it, jumper looks so nice. Really having an urge to buy a bunch of jumpers lately, I feel I don't have enough. x

ceeharvey.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That looks lovely on you! x

Saturine said...

Very cute! I'm still having to wear jumpers lately. So much for spring/summer temperatures. :(