Pages

Wednesday, July 6

The 50 Best Beauty Blogs of 2011!!

Wow, I am feeling a little bit special today. I just got told Dutchess Roz got chosen by EverydaySale.co.uk to to be on their list of what they consider to be the ultimate 50 best beauty blogs! 

There were several categories like: Best Beauty Review Blogs, Professional Beauty Blogs, Stylish Visual Beauty Blogs, Top International Beauty Blogs and last but not least Top UK Beauty Blogs.
The last category is where Dutchess Roz featured - I came 5th!!! Woooohoooo :)

1. Makeup Mole 
2. Nicolavc86 
3. Fleur De Force 
4. Glitterdollz7 
5. Dutchess Roz (me, Me, ME!!!)
6. The Truth About Beauty
7. The Beauty Scoop
8. The Beauty Button

I feel truly touched and honoured to be named amongst so many amazing bloggers. It's crazy to see my name there in the same lists with people like Karen, ChristineCarly, Fleur and Holly who are all bloggers I religiously followed before I even started Dutchess Roz. It was blogs like theirs that inspired me to start my own! Check out the full list of winners in all categories here! Well done to all my lovely blogging friends ♥

And because it's HUMPY DAY - I will finish off with a little wisdom from me..
(OK fine, Albert Einstein to be more exact!) 
Happy Hump Day Everyone! xoxo

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulatons!! I have really started my own also All About S!! In fact I have just launched my own cosmetic line and would love to send you some products for review? Sarah G cosmetics is my brand and its amazing with high pigments and gorgeous textures!xxxxxxxxx

cotton2 said...

awww congrats :)

Holly said...

Yay you deserve it!! COngrats xx

Catharina said...

Wow, that's really special! Huge congratulations from Sweden!!

Catharina said...

Sarah G: where will you be selling your makeup?

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone!!!
Sarah G - send me an email. Tried to look up your blog but said it was invite only? roz@dutchessroz.com
Look forward to hearing from you
xoxo ROz

Joy said...

Congrats!! :D xx