Alice hand painted the beautiful design herself, representing the incredible journey of the original Earl Grey blend, created by Twinings in 1831, as it travelled across the oceans from China to the UK.
This exclusive print will be featured across a range of products, starting with this gorgeous scarf!
Below is a detail of Alice Temperley's mood board which inspired the Temperley for Twinings Print:
The scarf is simply stunning; it's huge (135cm x 135cm) it's made of 100% silk and I love the soft yet striking combinations of different blues in the print. I feel it's a very classic but modern scarf which goes with so many outfits. Plus it really seems to bring out the blue in my eyes :)
Here a recent outfit of the day with my Temperley for Twinings scarf:
Trousers: blue jeans by ZARA Basics
Top: White Linen t-shirt by ZARA (available in different colours online)
Shoes: Metallic Ballerina's by ZARA (available online)
Watch: Michael Kors (available at ASOS)
Only 1000 of these scarves have been made so if you want to get your hands on one of these iconic scarves; you better be quick! The Temperley for Twinings scarf retails at £115 and can be purchased through the Twinings or Temperley website now!
What do you think girls? Do you like it - I know I do! :) xoxo


1 comment:
That scarf is GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment