For the more adventurous lash lover, Lash Perfect is the only place in the UK that stocks and applies the super creative Paperself Lashes.They pretty much turn your eyes into a work of art!
On my visit to the lash bar I was so lucky to get some semi-permanent lash flicks applied to my lashes in their stunning VIP treatment room! I’ve never had semi-permanent lashes before so it was a fun new experience. The therapist was lovely and explained everything very clearly and told me how to maintain and look after my new fluttery lashes once they had been applied.
See here the before & after shot of my lashes at taken at the salon (sorry the before one is a bit blurry!)
I ♥ the effect of the flicks, giving my outer lashes some added ‘oomph’ whilst still remaining natural & pretty! Below is my lashes a few days later with mascara. At the salon they provided me with a black mascara by Lash Perfect that is oil-free and therefore specially formulated to be compatible with eyelash extensions.
I’m definitely loving the idea of lash extensions now. Can’t wait to experiment some more, maybe next time I will go for the full shebang ;)
The Lash Bar, 35 Marshall Street, London W1F 7EX
T: 020 7434 4554 W: www.lashbar.co.uk/
Celebrating the opening of their first ever Lash Bar, Lash Perfect have also launched this cool ‘Lash App’ for your iPhone. You can experiment with the look of different lash styles by taking a photo (or using an existing one) and see how the their wide range of semi -permanent or strip lashes suit your eyeshape before committing to any particular look! It’s FREE so fun stuff to play around with :)
2 comments:
wow, they look fab!! i want some done, gorgeous! xx
I have recently been to lash bar and it was quite an experience. Nice blog the lashes look really good.
Post a Comment