A while back MaxFactor released the Max Effect Mini Nail polish collection containing 12 new colours. When I spotted the mini bottles at the pharmacy it was definitely the little number 20 'Silver' that caught my eye! It's a tiny bottle packed full of dark shimmery glitters. Even though it's called Silver I would say it's more a light antiqued taupe brown with (predominantly) silver micro glitter. I applied two coats here but say it would need three to get an opaque colour.
Because of the glitter in the polish I was a little concerned about smoothness of applying this polish but I found the formula was very fluid, fast drying and easy to apply. The little brush actually allowed for pretty precise application. I like how this polish seems to change shades under different lighting; ranging from dark brown, to gold and silver.
How cute is that wee bottle right? One downfall I found of this polish was that it wasn't very long lasting. Even with a topcoat it started chipping on day two :(
The MaxFactor Max Effect Mini Nail Polishes retail at £3.99 and are available at your local drugstores like Boots & Superdrug.
1 comment:
It looks good, i might have to take a look next time i pop into town
Alex
http://alexslifeafter20.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment