Pages

Wednesday, July 13

Kate Middleton's Canada Fashion Tour

You can definitely say that Kate Middleton, The Duchess of Cambridge Duchess has become a fashion icon in her own right. Here in the UK, she is constantly featured in the papers outlining exactly what she’s wearing. There is now even such a thing called ‘the Kate effect’ – which means anything she is seen wearing is sold-out within hours!

On William & Kate’s recent tour to Canada, Kate did all her own fashion styling. She chose not to travel with a personal stylist but to only bring along her favourite hairdresser, James Price, to help her complete her looks for the many engagements on the trip.

I loved seeing all the photos in the papers and was definitely impressed by all her fashion choices. Kate is such a beautiful woman; she always looks impeccable, elegant and glamorous plus she has truly developed her own ‘style formula’ which works!

Here are, what I think, some of Kate’s best outfits from the trip:

From L-R

♥ Jacket by Smythe, dress by Roland Mouret, pumps by Manolo Blahnik & leather bag by Mulberry.
♥ Dress by Erdem and shoes and clutch by LK Bennett
♥ Dress by Issa frock – loved this amazing purple colour on her!
♥ Dress by Reiss (Kate also wore this dress when they announced their engagement, meaning even Kate recycles her clothes!) maple leaf brooch from the Queen, hat by Sylvia Fletcher & clutch by Anya Hindmarch
♥ Dress by Joseph and Natalie Clutch by LK Bennett

From L-R
♥ Blazer by Smythe, a ruffled blouse, J. Brand jeans with a belt & slingback wedges by LK Bennett.
♥ Dress by Marlene Birger, LK Bennett Sledge2 pumps and Kiki McDonough Citrine Drop earrings.
♥ Dress by Jenny Packham and shoes by LK Bennett.
♥ Dress by Roksanda Ilincic and earrings by Kiki McDonough.
♥ Dress by Alexander McQueen dress, shoes & clutch by Jimmy Choo, earrings borrowed from Queen Elizabeth II.


OK......enough drooling over Kate's amazing hair, figure and outfits!
It is HUMP DAY - so here you go :)

I hope you all have a fantastic Hump Day! xoxo

2 comments:

PinkLouLou said...

I mean seriously, her wardrobe and figure are to DIE for! I just think she is perfection! xoxo Happy week pretty girl! I am off to a bachelorette party this weekend, woo hoo!

xo
PLL

*Zoe* said...

The bag in the first picture is divine!!! I love Kate too xx