It was such a great day out in the sun sunshine, drinking, eating, dancing & singing our little hearts out :)
Here some pictures:
Outfit wise I went for something casual, summery and fun. I wore a ZARA silky blue jumpsuit that I got last summer, matched with black flat sandals, aviator sunglasses and curly hair with side braids! You can see my 'festival look' in the below picture which is one of my favourite photos of the day!
In this pic is Tanya, a close friend of mine, who beside being a super cool chica is also a super talented photographer ;) She was working at Wireless that day for Barclay/Unwind to film and photograph the event. She's recently launched her own photography website www.tanyaphoto.co.uk and you can check out her brilliant pictures of Wireless here ♥
Also a great product I've discovered recently is Sweet Breath Micro Mist! It's this handy little spray that offers you fast (sugar free) fresh breath whereever you are, because you can connect it to your key ring! It has a highly concentrated formula which means you only need 1-2 sprays to kill germs and freshen breath instantly after eating, drinking or smoking and each little spray contains over 120 sprays. Perfect for days out and about like festivals!![]()
Available at leading pharmacies nation wide retailing at £1.99. A bargain for sweet smelling breath right? :)
Have you attended any fun festivals this summer? xoxo
In this pic is Tanya, a close friend of mine, who beside being a super cool chica is also a super talented photographer ;) She was working at Wireless that day for Barclay/Unwind to film and photograph the event. She's recently launched her own photography website www.tanyaphoto.co.uk and you can check out her brilliant pictures of Wireless here ♥
Also a great product I've discovered recently is Sweet Breath Micro Mist! It's this handy little spray that offers you fast (sugar free) fresh breath whereever you are, because you can connect it to your key ring! It has a highly concentrated formula which means you only need 1-2 sprays to kill germs and freshen breath instantly after eating, drinking or smoking and each little spray contains over 120 sprays. Perfect for days out and about like festivals!
Available at leading pharmacies nation wide retailing at £1.99. A bargain for sweet smelling breath right? :)
Have you attended any fun festivals this summer? xoxo
7 comments:
Looks like you had a lot of fun! Great pictures. I am still yet to ever go to a festival! I really must go to one. I'm not sure how I'll cope without my luxuries though! x
I loove ur jumpsuit!:)
Aww, looks like you girls had a lot of fun!! You look gorgeous!!
XOXO, CC
http://thecupcakecartel.blogspot.com
https://twitter.com/CupcakeKissesxx
I love how you are enjoying the sunny weather, it is so terribly rainy where I live.
Your looking lovely by the way!
=)
http://aaperception.blogspot.com/
You are so so beautiful! And so skinny (from the good way, of course!)
Looks like you had a great time! I haven't been to a festival in ages and you reminded me of how fun it can be!
I love these pictures, You are really beautiful :) I really like your blog :)
Post a Comment