Pages

Wednesday, October 5

Emma Watson is ELLE Covergirl for November

British actress and model Emma Watson is the cover girl for ELLE's (UK) November issue. She was photographed by Rankin for this fun, colourful, cute and quirky photo shoot. Just wanted to share this because loved these pictures - think Emma has changed so much since first appearing in Harry Potter at the age of 9! She's now a fully fledged fashionista :)

The issue featuring these pictures and an interview with Emma hit news stands in the UK today.

Plus YAY it is......you guessed it Happy Hump Day!
Here's to hoping.... ;)
xoxo Roz

6 comments:

Jenn said...

she looks so pretty!
xo Jenn
imperfection-isbeauty.com

Lizaboo said...

She loooks stunning ! Love these images of emma!xx

Anonymous said...

as soon as emma cut her hair I fell in love with her. definitely one of my style crushes... hey i have a blog sale up if anyones interested

http://roxanneoak.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-sale-check-it-out.html

much love natalie xx

objectsofmyaffection said...

LOVE the outfit with the Bunny ears! x

Jay said...

I love her because she looks amazing with serious looks & looks so cute too with silly looks :)

x

Mighty Burns said...

I just love her. I recently started to read the harry potter books, even though I have seen the movies. I think she is just too cute!
also re: glossbox. I am so glad you explained that to me. Ive been thinking WHAT are these girls talking about? lol