Top Row L-R
♥ Prelude to a Kiss: pastel pink creme shade
♥ Faint of Heart: muted grey creme
♥ Jealous, Much?: pastel mint
Bottom Row L-R
♥ You’re Blushing: soft lilac creme
♥ Artificial Sweetener: dusty rose shimmer
♥ Steel Your Heart: charcoal shimmer
The collection comes in full sized (18ml - £9.25) or mini sized (5.3ml - £5) bottles.
I am very much loving the pastel trend at the moment and think these polishes are all super pretty!
This weekend I wore Prelude to a Kiss....
(Sorry for the shoddy application and the condition of my fingers...)
Anyhoo a very pretty shade right :) It's a bit more pink than I was expecting because from the swatches I'd seen here it looked way more peachy? The formula was a bit streaky and it definitely needs 2-3 coats to get an opaque/smooth finish. This is only two coats and as you can see it probably needed a third coat but I did this quickly in the morning because I wanted to rush out to enjoy the lovely spring weather we were blessed with London this weekend! At the moment you can get a cute mini trio at Boots for only £13 containing Faint of Heart, Prelude to a Kiss and Jealous Much (Link). Or check out the Orly Website for further stockist information.
What do you think of the 'Cool Romance' collection, are you loving the pastel trend like me? xoxo


11 comments:
I love the mint green one!
these colours look so pretty x
These colors are so pretty! I love orly nail polishes
I have artificial sweetener and love the color! I really want to get jealous, much? and you're blushing
I love these sort of dusty pastels - they're so flattering and pretty! Definitely need that pale pink and mint. I want EVERYTHING mint this year - I'm obsessed.
So cute, but i DO NOT need another pastel polish!
it looks so awesomely milky!
http://andrea-clare.blogspot.com/
I adore pastel polishes so these are right up my alley. I can't pick a favourite, they're all so pretty.
Ohh love these shades, especially the Pastel Mint. Really like the pastel trend this spring!
victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com
i pretty much like all of them..they are the perfect shades for the coming season!
http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/
I think I just finally found the perfect french nail colour- the ultimate baby pink we are all searching for! It's MAVALA no 97 WICHITA. Love it! Anyone else agree? x
Post a Comment