"I've lost it. :( The only thing in the world I wasn't supposed to lose. My engagement ring. It's been in Magnus' family for three generations. And now, the very same day his parents are coming, I've lost it. The very same day. Do not hyperventilate, Poppy. Stay positive!!"
♥ From the back cover:
A couple of glasses of bubbly with the girls at a charity do and Poppy's life has gone into meltdown. Not only has she lost her engagement ring, but in the panic that followed, she's lost her phone too. As she paces shakily round the hotel foyer she spots an abandoned phone in a bin. Finders keepers! Now she can leave a number with the hotel staff. It was meant to be! Except the phone's owner, businessman Sam Roxton, doesn't agree. He wants his phone back, and doesn't appreciate Poppy reading all his messages and wading into his personal life. As Poppy juggles wedding preparations, phone messages and hiding her left hand from Magnus and his parents, can things get any more tangled?
A couple of glasses of bubbly with the girls at a charity do and Poppy's life has gone into meltdown. Not only has she lost her engagement ring, but in the panic that followed, she's lost her phone too. As she paces shakily round the hotel foyer she spots an abandoned phone in a bin. Finders keepers! Now she can leave a number with the hotel staff. It was meant to be! Except the phone's owner, businessman Sam Roxton, doesn't agree. He wants his phone back, and doesn't appreciate Poppy reading all his messages and wading into his personal life. As Poppy juggles wedding preparations, phone messages and hiding her left hand from Magnus and his parents, can things get any more tangled?
Kinsella's heroines are at their best when they're causing mischief, and Poppy is no exception. The book is filled with humour, wit and a super cute love story! The book had me laughing out loud and I finished it in two days because I just couldn't wait to discover what would happen to Poppy. If you are looking for a great mindless chick-lit then I definitely recommend picking this up :)
Some of my other favourite books by Sophie Kinsella are 'Can you keep a secret', the 'Shopaholic' series, 'Remember Me' and 'Twenties Girl'. Have you read any books by this author?
And once again, Wednesday has rolled around.....
Happy Hump Day everyone :) xoxo
6 comments:
I love Sophie Kinsella too :)
I'm currently reading Can You Keep A Secret? Im really enjoying it!
Next i'm going to read Remember Me?
egtx3.blogspot.com
xx
sophie kinsella is one of my favorite authors too! i've read all her books and i've loved every single one of them! i have i've got your number on hold at the library, i can't wait to read it! :)
p.s. have you read her books written under her real name? i want to read those too. ;)
<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Fashion To Figure Giveaway
me 4 ! love sophie kinsella so excited she has a new book out yay! definately picking this up from waterstones at the weekend :o) x
OMG i luv her!!
you got me hooked from those few sentences!!!
will defn be purchasing the book!!
http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/
i love sophie kinsella as well!!
have read all her books!!
I picked it up from the library today! Very excited!! I know I'll read it in two days but who cares? Her books are always such a fun read.
Post a Comment