Pages

Friday, March 16

Ginatricot shopping purchases from Oslo

Even though Oslo is a pretty expensive country (food and drink especially!) I did manage to squeeze in a wee bit of shopping. Yes.....I just couldn't help myself. Last time I was in Oslo I loved the shop Ginatricot, where I bought my lovely 'picnic blanket' tartan poncho. So in Oslo, visiting the Ginatricot store was definitely on my list of things to do :)
My main purchase was this black bag!  I just love it....
More on the bag later but first here my outfit of the day last weekend with my new Ginatricot purchases:
♥ Ginatricot Jumper in Beige NOR 199 (approx £19)
This jumper/top was all over the posters in the store and they had it in white, cobalt blue, lilac, pastel pink, white and black and it did take me a while to decide which colour to get! I was umming and ahhing between beige and lilac! My mum actually bought it in the cobalt blue colour which is also stunning!
It's featured on their website here but seems like it's sold out online.
♥ ZARA white linen t-shirt
♥ Jeans: Roxanne by 7 For All Man Kind (as seen here)
♥ Ginatricot Black handbag with silver zips and detailing NOR 399 (approx £39)
♥ ZARA black suede wedge boots.
♥ Watch by Michael Kors

I picked up these wedge boots at ZARA while I was in Berlin over New Years and I absolutely LOVE them!
I have worn these a lot the last few months. They are suede, high knee and the wedges means they are heels but super comfortable. 
I knew I had to have these boots when I saw them on this blog here and here.
BTW definitely check out Caroline's awesome fashion blog 'Fash n Chips' - I just adore her style!!

And here some more pictures of the bag from Ginatricot. I wasn't really looking for a new bag but something about this bag just caught my eye. It's the perfect in between size; aka not-too-small-not-too-big! I love the silver zip detailing and lots of handy pockets. Also its detachable long strap means you can swing it around your shoulders when it gets heavy or you have to walk a long distance.
For me it is the perfect every day bag and for that price tag you are not too worried about it getting dirty or damaged which means you can take it with you every where you go stress-free :)

Had you heard of Ginatricot before? I really wish they would allow online shopping and worldwide shipping because it's a bit like a better primark, cheap as chips but full of great fashion finds! xoxo

4 comments:

Natalie said...

the bag is gorgeous! x

Unknown said...

the bag is absolutely perfect!!

luv your outfit too !!

http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

Tiffany said...

Very nice bag!

ooh you went to Oslo! I went there once before, I really love Scandinavia..must visit again soon :D

DOLLFACE BLOG said...

I really like that purse! I like that top you are wearing as well.

Following<3

herdollface.blogspot.com
herdollface.blogspot.com