“The world's deadliest CIA operatives are inseparable partners and best friends until they fall for the same woman. Having once helped bring down entire enemy nations, they are now employing their incomparable skills and an endless array of high-tech gadgetry against their greatest nemesis ever - each other.”
The two CIA agents fighting for Lauren’s (Reese Witherspoon) affection are Tuck (Tom Hardy) and FDR (Chris Fine). The story line is nothing deep and meaningful but as far as rom-com’s g; I found ‘This means war’ very enjoyable! Tom and Chris definitely both are very easy on the eye and I also think Reese is looking HOT in this movie. I mean I never doubted that Reese is a beautiful woman but to me she always looks more cute and sweet rather than sexy but in this movie I think she looks sizzling! The stylists in this movie did a great job making Reese look amazing.


I love
this bright red Versace shift dress Reese is wearing!

For her date with Tom Hardy's
character, Lauren wore a blue, ruffled, leopard-print dress by Parker.
Have you seen ‘This means war’? If not, I definitely think it’s a lovely funny romantic comedy worth checking out at the movies or when it comes out on DVD!

And it's mid-week again, meaning HAPPY HUMP DAY :) xoxo





6 comments:
I love reese witherspoon films as well :D She is amazing!
Really want to see this film
Beautiful Dreams
i loved this film went to watch it with my fiance when it first came out, it is really funny and good for men and women
x
http://pamperedpout.blogspot.co.uk/
Soooo want to see this. Love reese and Tom. Didn't realise until now how much you look like Reese :-)
Tom Hardy is super cute.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this movie! This is one I have to buy as soon as it comes out. It was such a good movie and so funny!
Post a Comment