But on Friday I did get a new toy which I am very excited about! I got this awesome little piece of technology through my work even though it will be mainly be a personal asset. Tada here is my beautiful new iPad..
It's the iPad 3 - 64GB (link)
I have already downloaded the Blogsy app (link) which I will hopefully make my blogging life a lot easier when I am on the go and I can't wait to get some more apps for my new toy! I am now also on the hunt for a nice case to protect and ofcourse to make it look pretty ;) If you have any recommendations for iPad apps or where to find nice covers/accesories for it then I'd love to hear! xoxo

1 comment:
Hi!
Hope you'll enjoy using your new toy! My mom and I make bean bag stands for iPhones, iPads and Kindle.
Why not have a nosy on my site:
www.paqich.com
All the best!
Post a Comment