This time I went for classic, elegant and timeless; a french manicure!
PS....can you guess what I am holding here???
I love the classic look of a french manicure and having this chip free for 2 weeks is just brilliant!
They used CND polishes in the shades 'beau' and 'studio white' for this manicure.
TADA......Yes I am indeed holding a little blue box from Tiffany & Co! LUCKY ME :)
Why? Well it's my birthday tomorrow and it is a bit of a yearly tradition to get some T&C goodness for my birthday. See previous presents here and here. This present is from my parents and I can't wait to open it tomorrow morning. I already know what it is but you will just have to wait until I show you later this week :) This item has been on my Tiffany's wish list for a while...what's on your list?
I hope you all have an amazing weekend!
I will be celebrating turning another year older with friends over lots of prosecco and cake ♥
I will be celebrating turning another year older with friends over lots of prosecco and cake ♥
3 comments:
This is so gorgeous!
I've always wanted to try Shellac.
Happy Birthday for tomorrow too :)
Makeup for Biochemists
xx
Really beautiful!
I love the classic look of a french manicure!
& also best wishes for your Birthday !!
http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/
Just wondering what was in the Tiffany box?
Post a Comment