Pages

Tuesday, August 14

ZARA sales bargains!

It was a gorgeous sunny day in London on Saturday which meant shorts and singlet weather! I picked up this gorgeous emerald blue silk top in the ZARA sale a few weeks back so I thought I’d quickly show you a picture of my outfit of that day wearing my new top. This singlet was hiding in a jam-packed sales rack and I was stoked to find it was my perfect size and only £4!
Silk top: ZARA
Denim shorts: VERA MODA
Gold greek style sandals: ZARA
Gold and Turquoise earrings: H&M
Aviator sunglasses: RAYBAYS

Such a great colour!

I actually managed to control myself in the ZARA sale this year; the only other item I got was this silky black and white printed dress for onlu £16. It's perfect for work or going out for dinner or a few drinks on a weeknight.
Did you find any great bargains in the sales this summer? xoxo

2 comments:

Sophiax said...

Wow, £4! That is such a bargain! The colours gorgeous too! xx

http://sophiaxblog.blogspot.com

Phibster said...

The Zara sale is always amazing! I definitely had to restrain myself.
Lovely cut!

www.northoflondonblog.com